Passionate specialist within a dynamic and international team
Synlait (www.synlait.com) is a New Zealand, high energy, fast-paced dairy company that’s changing the game. They combine expert farming, with state-of-the-art processing, to produce a range of nutritional milk products that provide genuine benefits for health and wellbeing, for example Infant Nutrition and Lifestyle Nutrition. Their entrepreneurial spirit runs deep and they see everything as an opportunity, challenging the impossible, always striving to make the most from milk. Synlait employs a staff of over 700 people who are the driving force behind the organization’s success. Synlait wants to change things up, to never settle, always looking to improve and be the best as they can be. It’s what will enable Synlait to become the most innovative and trusted dairy company in the world. For this ambitious globally active player we are looking for an equally ambitious (Sr.) Product Developer Powder Nutrition.
- Responsible for identifying, planning, developing and implementing the best process technology to produce safe baby nutrition and medical nutrition powders
- Participating in and managing projects for the global portfolio for Process Technology Powders & Foods, with focus in the area of powder post-processing, powder blending & handling
- Looking for new product and process technologies, which provides new opportunities and differentiations in the market
- Managing and building up relevant networks and setting up collaborations in partnerships, both internally and externally with scientific institutes and suppliers of equipment/ technology
- Ensuring food safety in close cooperation with the Quality & Food Safety department
- Working closely together with colleagues from Processing & New technologies, Product Development, Operations, Engineering and Quality and Food Safety
- Reporting to the Nutrition Manager.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Food Science, Food technology, Chemical Engineering/ Technology or equivalent
- Several years of relevant experience in a processing and new technology environment, experience in powder processing is required
- Strong project management skills and comfortable working in international project teams and achieving results within set targets, budgets and timeframes
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills, with fluency in English
- Personal skills: analytic, entrepreneurial, result oriented, autonomous, team player and ‘fun to work with’.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Dirk-Jan van Veldhuizen, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-53137885 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com.
Synlait selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Solliciteer op deze functie