Professional manager who embraces Palsgaard’s people values
Palsgaard (www.palsgaard.com) is one of the leading manufacturers of emulsifiers and stabilisers, with more than 100 years of experience and activities around the globe. They offer a wide variety of products for customers in the confectionery, dairy, ice cream, bakery, margarine and fine food industries. In addition they produce a range of functional ingredients for the polymer industry. The Palsgaard manufacturing facilities are located in Denmark, the Netherlands, Malaysia, Mexico and Brazil. Its HQ are based on the historical Juelsminde estate in Denmark. Palsgaard was founded on a strong philosophy of loyalty, commitment and responsibility, and this philosophy is kept alive in the heart and actions of every employee today. Palsgaard Netherlands (location Zierikzee) is a highly automated and carbon neutral plant, with a need for further extension. The current Plant Manager is preparing for his retirement in 2020. Therefore we are searching for his successor as Plant Manager.
- Responsible for the performance and extension of the site Palsgaard Netherlands
- Proposing and implementing plans and budgets, in line with the strategic business plans of the Palsgaard organisation
- Managing and coaching a dedicated team of ± 20 people, including both production and office functions
- Developing the organisation and individuals to meet future demands and challenges
- Delivering the right quality and quantity of products in a safe manner at the right time, while meeting customers’ demands at the lowest possible costs
- Proposing and realising investments plans for capacity expansion and further improvement
- Ensuring actions are in place to continuously improve the site performance, with respect to safety, quality, environment and efficiency
- Defining and communicating agreed site KPI’s, to inform both HQ in Denmark and site employees about the performance
- Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer of Palsgaard A/S in Denmark.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in a technological or technical direction
- Senior level and relevant experience in managing a production facility with all functional disciplines included
- Insight in the total value chain, the ability to learn production processes in detail and understanding of safety and quality management systems
- People manager with drive and personality to achieve targets with focus on a high level of well-being for employees
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in Dutch (native) and English
- Personal skills: keeps overview, responsibility, proactive, results oriented, structured approach, takes decisions and pragmatic attitude.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Hans Hilbrands, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51025152 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com.
Palsgaard selected DUPP – Food Executive Search for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Solliciteer op deze functie