With passion for providing technical service to international clients
Working at Cargill (www.cargill.com) is a chance to develop yourself both personally as well as professionally. Cargill offers you a stimulating and supporting environment, where you can engage in meaningfull work that makes a positive impact on the globe. With over 150 years of experience, Cargill provides food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services to the world. They have 155.000 employees in 70 countries working every day to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Cargill’s global Cocoa & Chocolate business has a leading market position. It develops, produces and sells cocoa liquor, butter, powder, industrial chocolate, coatings and fillings from 47 sites worldwide. A Technical Service Team of seven is working closely together with customers to help them deliver to the growing demands of the consumer market. For this team, located in the Amsterdam area, we are looking for a professional Senior Technical Account Manager (with passion for providing technical service to international clients).
- Responsible for the anticipation and translation of customer needs into innovative cocoa products and solutions
- Creating indepth customer knowledge, insights and relationships in the EMEA Chocolate, Bakery, Dairy, Ice-Cream and Confectionery markets
- Executing customer projects to consolidate and expand the business according to the commercial strategy, customer segmentation and business impact
- Supporting the introduction of new products by evaluating application trials, creating presentation materials and applying these at technical meetings, symposia, etc
- Representing Cargill at key customers in the food industry, by being a leader in your field of expertise
- Training and educating customers on various processes, products, ingredients and their different applications
- Working closely with Technical Service colleagues, the EMEA Sales Team and R&D project teams
- Reporting to the Technical Service Manager.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Food Technology, Chemical Technology or similar
- Relevant, senior working experience in the food industry, with a proven track record in providing technical service to customers
- Senior in complex project and stakeholder management both inside and outside the organisation and able to work with cross-functional teams
- Experienced in the development and production of consumer products with a pragmatic and hands-on approach in problem solving
- Excellent knowledge of English, preferably good knowledge of French too, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable working in an international business environment with approximately 10 to 15% travelling involved
- Personal skills: pro-active, excellent listener and communicator, teamplayer, flexible, positive and open-minded.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Erik van Bommel, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-44897165 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cargill selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Solliciteer op deze functie